University Appointment in Neurosurgery Department
Sub-Specialty division development encouraged
Neuroscience Center including Neurosurgery, Neurophysiology and Neurology
* General and Subspecialty Neurosurgery Opportunities
* Two interventional neuroradiologists on staff
* Neurology includes Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Headache, Sleep Medicine, Neuromuscular and Child Neurology
* Fully Operational Neuroscience Center
* New Patient Tower with new intensive care units and new 30 Million-Dollar Cancer Center
* Excellent Salary with Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits. Occurrence Malpractice
Named One of America’s Top 10 Best Places to Practice Medicine
* Excellent Public and Private Schools
* NCAA Division I Intercollegiate Sports Teams
* Driving distance for skiing, water sports, hiking, etc.
* Short Distance to 4 Major Metro Areas
* Expanding Downtown Area, Concert Halls and a Theater Community
MENTION CODE 100711 – NS – Rector
To view more details about this job, please Register Now. Registration is absolutely FREE for Physicians.
Create your Physician Account and get access to powerful features that help you attract employers. Once you create your account, post your CV on MDSpots, which you can update at any time and let thousands of employers find you!
Login and have your information and CV emailed directly to this employer.