We have an outstanding opportunity in Greater Bethlehem area of PA for an Associate Director of Psychiatry Department.
Board Certified is preferred but Board Eligible will be accepted.
This important and key position:
• Leads the coordination and assists in the Psychiatrist teaching responsibility for Medical School
• Leads the Outpatient Services.
• Assists the Chief with the clinical/administrative supervision of the Outpatient providers.
• In charge of the Partial Hospital Program including being the Treatment Team Leader and provide evaluation for acceptance into program.
• Serves on Departmental Committees for Quality, Customer Service and other Service line initiatives.
• Provide direct services as directed by the Chief: Outpatient Evaluation, Medication Management and as needed Consultation/Inpatient.
• Participate in group call schedule
Call rotation would be 1:6
Position offers a highly competitive compensation with incentives and lot’s of perks!!
Scenic Paradise!! Low stress environment!!!
Client is located in a very charming town which offers beautiful parks, recreations, and excellent schools!!!!
All Submissions are strictly confidential.
Please reference job #1449 when responding to this AD.
Please call or email me at your earliest convenience to further discuss.
Medical Search International
973-301-2100 ext. 19
To view more details about this job, please Register Now. Registration is absolutely FREE for Physicians.
Create your Physician Account and get access to powerful features that help you attract employers. Once you create your account, post your CV on MDSpots, which you can update at any time and let thousands of employers find you!
Login and have your information and CV emailed directly to this employer.